The time has come! It’s almost time for BFCM 2021, and you’re still searching for a last-minute checklist to see if you’ve got everything in order?
Well, we’ve got your back! With all the craziness that has gone on over the last couple of years, time has flown by and BFCM is here sooner than you thought.
As we move on to the final stretch of this year’s Black Friday prep work, we’ve put together a last-minute checklist for BFCM.
Here’s your last minute e-commerce checklist for BFCM 2021: We’ll keep this short. Don’t worry. If you do want a more comprehensive checklist to check out our Ultimate Black Friday Cyber Monday eCommerce Checklist
BFCM Offers & Sales
Make sure all your offers, sales and discounts are ready. Be sure to have a hero offer (the main product that is very popular with a marked down price). Be sure to do a final backup of your store before you launch and double-check all of your contingency plans.
BFCM Prepare your store for high-demand
It’s very likely that this BFCM is going to be the busiest for merchants, with the number of online shoppers still stuck at home due to the pandemic. Although things may change, it’s always good to plan for the worst-case scenario.
- Ensure you have enough stock
- Check with hosts to see if they can handle the traffic
Marketing & Promotions for BFCM
We’re sure you have everything set for this… You do, don’t you?
- Check your ad copy, make sure it sells and is up-to-date
- Creatives: Make sure you have sales banners ready.
Test and optimise for conversion
It’s definitely a bit too late for testing and optimisation changes. But here are a few things you should have a glance over before the sales start.
- Tracking pixels for social and search advertising
- Double-check your store on mobile and desktop (Make sure everything loads correctly, fast and you don’t have any page errors)
Give all of your content for social, your site, gift guides a once over. Make sure they link to the correct places and the correct offers are reflected within your content.
Gear up customer support
They should already be prepared by now, but it’s always worth giving all your processes a double-check and touching base with your customer support team. This is going to be one of the busiest times of the year for them, here are some tips to make the BFCM season less stressful for your customer support team:
- Check LiveChat configuration to make sure no customer is left unhappy
- Check the copy of your pre-prepared responses. It’s always a good idea to have some generic responses, just be sure to read the customer query first.
- Do you offer hassle-free returns? Make sure this is prominent on your website to free up some time for your customer support team.
Be memorable this BFCM
This BFCM is going to be one to remember. With the majority of the world still under restrictions from the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s very likely that there will be an uptake in online shoppers this year. Along with more shoppers, there’s going to be some level of stress on suppliers, couriers and certainly a higher demand for merchants. Be sure to check over everything, make sure you have plans in place for the rare occasion where something goes wrong, and more importantly, be memorable this BFCM. Give shoppers a reason to become a valued customers rather than a one-off purchase. 2021 BFCM e-commerce
BFCM 2021 eCommerce Guides:
The Ultimate BFCM eCommerce Checklist
Is Your Homepage Black Friday Ready?